Monday, May 18, 2009

Heat in the throat

I am feeling intense heat in the throat. I didn't know if it was due to the meditation or a medical problem. So I googled it and found the answer in google book "Branded by the Spirit", Chapter 5 THE LOTUSES IN BLOOM. It says,
"Intense heat may be felt in any of the Chakras when they are beginning to awaken; there may also be tenderness, swelling, or unusual sensations in these areas. Sometimes more than one chakra is being cleared during the same period. (Often, the 6th and 3rd, and the 7th and 4th, open as pairs.) "
http://www.elcollie.com/st/chap5.html

So now I know that the feeling of something sharp in my heart is also not a medical issue. I have felt something piercing the heart for over a month now. Its mild now.

A few days ago I saw a huge lotus flower in the Solar Plexus. Actually it was funny. There was some goddess standing on the lotus and it was going up and down the lake. I tried to see inside the lotus, so I saw dirty water inside it. i wasn't impressed. I tried to tilt the lotus and take out all the dirty water, so I could fill it with clean water. Although i was able to tip the dirty water, I wasn't able to refill it with clean water.

Last night, when I did meditation, I saw a bell close to the forehead hairline. I even heard a bell ring closeby. I actually opened my eyes to check what was around me. I didn't understand if it was all my imagination. I always try to avoid the gods and godesses and call Guru Nanak to show himself. He only came once and he was skinny not like they show in the photos.

No comments: