Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Aad Sach meditation

Chant Gurdev Mata, Gurdev pita .....
Request the primal energy to cleanse your energy and free you from all thoughts
Request the primal energy to make a circle of protection around you for the time of meditation.
Say 'Aad Sach, Jugaad Sach' and think of the Primal energy that has been from the beginning of time and will always Be, the Self-illuminated, All-knowing energy.

Focus within, a few inches above navel and chant 'Aad Sach'
For 10 minutes say Aad Sach (Primal truth)
                            Aad Sach
                            Aad Sach
Feel the energy moving from within, going outwards making a ring around the body.
Feel the energy awakening in the arms and corresponding points in the legs as you chant.

When ready, internalize the chant - so you don't speak but you hear it from within.
Request - O primal one, release all anger within me
               O primal one, release all anger within me, from all times.

               O primal one, release all anger within me
               O primal one, release all anger within me, from all times.

Feel it being released from the layers of your body, going into the atmosphere and into the earth. See this energy being neutralised.

Request - O primal one, fill me with your light.
               O primal one, fill me with your light.

               O primal one, unleash my powers.
               O primal one, unleash my powers.
Aad Sach, Jugaad Sach

No comments: