Tuesday, February 26, 2013

most important hour of the day - planning / contemplating

I have been very upset with myself lately as I have started loving my sleep as opposed to getting up in the middle of the night when thevfamily was fast asleep, to utilise that time in meditation. My meditation time was the time to communicate my wishes and desires to the universe and seek support to fulfil them. At best, my desire was to meet God. For some strange reason, I have stopped meditation, Reiki and any other form of rmembering The Creator. It feels like I don't want to communicate anymore. I have remorse but still I can't motivate myself, as if the brain and the heart are not supporting each other. Its the brain- dead phase of life where I am doing the least. I can't even remember the dreams I see at night.

Secreatly inside I don't want to know the immediate future. When meditating, I had visions. Know I don't want them. It was too much information b'cos once I am aware of what's going to be against my wish, I had to pray to change that.

Now I don't know, so I don't have to bother changing anything.
What a cop out? I know difficult time is ahead and I need to prepare but instead I pretend I am living an average persons life - go to work, come home eat dinner and watch movies; wake up in the morning and repeat the same.

Tonight, I woke up to change the pattern. I am awake while the others sleep. And I read the most appropriate article on Planning your day. It gave example of a school teacher that teaches 5 lessons a day but have the one lesson free for Planning the lessons. The example that stuck me was of the builder who starts using bricks and mortel but doesn't stop to plan his next move using the excuse that he doesn't have time to stop and think. It is simply something we can't avoid.

If Planning is most important to the success of the day, the meditating is essential for life. Meditation time is the time for giving time to know your emotional turmoil, your thoughts that are sucking life out of you and planning how to fix the issues. It really doesn't help to say that I have no issues and nothng needs a fix. Even if that is the case, then you must meditate to thank the universe for looking after you so well. So either way, there is no case for 'no need to meditate'.

No comments: