Friday, May 8, 2015

Crossing the river

I heard from a lady that had near death experience that she saw a river. It was green, slimy and sticky. She found it very difficult to cross. She was given the knowledge during that experience that everyone needs to cross this river to get to the other side and those who slander others can't cross it.
I wondered about this river.  Gurbani mentions about a river that is very difficult to cross- 
 Bikham nadi jai tarni, 

A couple of days ago when I read about the physical location of the crystal palace and it's close proximity to 4th ventricle in the brain, I wondered if Gurbani indicates to this area of the brain when guru Nanak wrote Nanak Chauthe pad mein so jan gat pahen only because Chauthe means 4th. I have written a different meaning of this in a previous blog, associating it to the 4 stages of consciousness. My issue is that I am always looking for the physical location, or proximity for a clearer explanation and physical focus point.

One translation of the emerald tablet says, "
The river of life is cerebrospinal fluid that enters the brain through the FOUR ventricles, this cosmic energy, renews the mind, to gain cosmic consciousness." Source: www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php?topic=2612.0

No comments: