Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Types of samadhis

To attend a course or not is the delima. I have always received the knowledge from within. These days I am not meditating. So should I go to the 3 day course in Sydney by Oshodhara group? They have 28 meditations done over several years. The guy who told me about the program mentioned Patanjali, so I found th3 following blog on 10 types of samadhis https://dondeg.wordpress.com/2014/05/28/patanjalis-ten-types-of-samadhi/
I am interested in listening to anhat naad in each meditation. This guy claims that each day he sits in meditation, he is able to listen to it. I have only ever listened to this unplaced music two times and very briefly. It’s my goal in life to reach a stage to hear it in every meditation.
Would the course expedite anything? Is it an illusion? I believe you have to practice with the right emotions and if I am not in the righ5 emotional state, it won’t help and if I am in the right state, I don’t need any instruction, Am I being stubborn? What’s there to lose, if I go and do the course anyway?


No comments: