Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Body has innate wisdom

Sit in meditation pose and start breathing. You hold tension in some specific areas of the body. Release the tension by focusing on the specific areas. Relax the forehead. Now release your cheekbones. Open your jaws and let the tension go. Release your neck, shoulders and armpits. Now loosen the whole area from head to shoulder blades.
With each breath, let the body temperature rise. Feel the soles of your feet and palms of your hands. Let them go on fire. Now let the fire roam free within your body, wherever it needs to go. It will cleanse the body within and remove unwanted rubbish just like bushfire does to grassland. Unleash the fire within and let it sweep across the body and  burn excess fat and other unrequired foods.

There are two energies that you work with to rejuvenate your body earth. Fire energy rises upwards from below. It’s also called kundalini energy. It is considered female energy. It moves in curves, like a snake and makes the hissing sound as well.
The second energy is the water energy that comes from above your head like a waterfall. It does not reside in your body but outside it. Imagine a cloud above your head. Let the cloud become rain and shower your whole body. Then bask in the glow of the rainbow and enjoy its colours. Somewhere in between these two experiences you will suddenly see a waterfall. Don’t be affraid if the body starts shaking heavily. It’s all an internal experience. Know that on the outside you are sitting very still. Nobody will know what you are experiencing. You are not looking embarrassing. Simply enjoy the experience. This experience is not your everyday experience. It’s a once off. Next time, there will be some other experience.
Don’t try to move from the fire to water meditation in one sitting. Let the Fire energy cleanse your body for a few days before you move to the next stage. Healing will happen during fire energy meditation. The body will have an urge to move ina certain way. Follow the direction of your body. I was doing my fire meditation today and I had the urge to move my arm straight with index finger pointing. I had a vision of my left hand doing it first and then the right. By the time I thought of following the vision, it was the turn of my right hand; so I raised my right hand and continue breathing fire while the hand was pointing upwards. I brought the arm downwards up to the shoulder level and raised it back up again and started going backwards, then up and then forward and down. I did the same with the left hand afterwards. I realised I had been complaining about the neck pain and this released the tension in the muscles under the armpit and below. This soothed the neck pain. I was not specifically meditating to fix the neck pain. I had actually forgotten I had it until after the body urged me to do the exercise that released the muscle tension that I realised why I did so.

No comments: