Monday, January 28, 2019

Healing and bees

I was asking the universe to heal my memory and the ability to forgive but not forget. When I interview for the TV show on Saturday, I clearly felt that I can’t tell my story succulently as I could before. I waffle a lot. Same goes in job interviews. I know a lot better in my head than how I express it. It frustrates me and yet nobody believes I have an issue.
For many years I was believing that I had forgiven people who brought grief in my life. I later found out that I have faded their memory to dull my pain but not properly forgiven as I felt the same pain when I saw these people. The habit of deliberate memory loss however spread and overcame me. It’s not good for my functional life.
So when I was in the session requesting the memory to be restored. I saw a vision in which I stepped out of the house into the car park next door and realised there were bees everywhere on the ground. It was like a swarm of bees was moving from somewhere and were on their way to find a new home. there were lots and lots of them in one meter wide lines. I tried not to step on any of them as I walked in side th house to get my little son to show him. I knew he wouldn’t have seen such a site with so many bees on the ground. I told him to be careful and not step on them but when I looked,I found that there were no bees. They had gone. There were tracks in the cement carpark though that showed where the bees had been.
Do bees represent memory? The bees went away, does that mean my memory will too. Why weren’t the bees flying? It was as if they were tired. How do I stop mined from disappearing. I do I rejuvenate  my energy, so it’s not such a burden to carry the memories? Without memory, I will be lost.Memory is necessary to make sense of the world, the time, the relationships. Tge memory provides the context in which we work and play. Without context, one is lost.
I realised it was just a dream, so I started my healing again but instead of SHO KU RAE symbol, I drew a slightly different symbol with the circle going in the opposite direction. Now that I am trying to think, it doesn’t seem like it was wrong, I just felt that way at the time. Since I had the urge to draw the symbol that way, so I did. Then I started drawing number 7 starting from my feet towards the legs and then one from the head coming down. Then I realised the magic of 7 and 3 symbols, 3 being the shape of the kundalini energy crawl. I had the urge to draw these numbers and the triangles from the third eye on a human figure, so others know about it. The two triangles that I was shown in another meditation turn out to be the triangles relating to the golden ratio proportions, one wide triangle with 108 degree angle at the top and 36 degrees on the two sides. The second, narrow and long triangle has 36 degree angle at the top and 72 degree angles on the sides. The two triangles are part of the pentagram with each triangles having at least one 36 degree angle. All this time, I didn't know how to explain what triangles I had seen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bees means hard work. I worked hard all day on the concrete courtyard of my shop that day. I am not sure if it had anything to do with the memory. 

No comments: