Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My experience of the Tree of Knowledge

I can't believe that all this time I didn't know what was that green thing that came from above and rested in the middle of my body. I didn't know this shape of some rough rock that looked like a gemstone. It was the exact shape of the Tree of Life
It came and healed me. I was so suspicious, I even asked it are you sure you are not spreading some cancer in my body. Then I remembered I am suppose to be positive. So I asked it to heal my lower back pain. The tree of life symbol then disintegrated slowly into small green particles and spread all over my body. As I requested it to fix my memory problem with a big piece of it filling the void in my head as I keep loosing my memory, it did that.

I wonder how I know nothing about the world of meditation and all these powerful things have been offered to me. In a way its good as I have no reason to doubt the experiences as being brought on by my desire or visualisation. I only found out what these things are afterwards.

tree of life

Other than what I experienced, the diagram of the tree of life gives me a different explanation. <span class=Qabbalah - Tree of Life" src="http://emeagwali.com/speeches/immortality/Qabbalah-Tree-of-Life.jpg">

No comments: