Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Seeing a jagged tree trunk and then a log

I woke up at 2 am today which would be 3 am, my regular time with day light saving. Since yesterday I was too tired at work and I didn't have that natural urge to meditate which I usually do, I decided to go back to sleep. At 6.15 am after enjoying chatting with my beautiful son in the bed, I felt rotten that I hadn't meditated. So I started it, just to keep the practice going. After a while, I saw a jagged medium size tree trunk which looked miserable. I prayed to fix this trunk and saw a neatly cut log on the ground. I didn't understand if it was any better thank the jagged trunk standing.

According to the dream dictionary
Seeing a trunk in your dream, represents old memories, ideals, hopes, and old emotions. It may indications issues and feelings that you have not dealt with.  Seeing the trunk of a tree means your inner sense of well being and personality. If the trunk is thick and large, then it indicates that you are a strong, rugged and durable person. If the trunk is thin and narrow, then it suggests that you are a highly sensitive person.

Reading this explained  that it truly was how I feel about a certain old memory which came up to the surface after listening to the 'Asa di var' yesterday, which my son had put on. Some situations really don't have a solution when you really don't want to address them thinking there is no hope of a changed behaviour on the other end.

That was the very reason, I didn't feel like meditating this morning. I didn't want those memories to come to the surface which did show up as jagged tree trunk anyway. So I know now how jagged my soul is, in relation to that issue. However, seeing the log was good. The dream dictionary says that a log is a new opportunity.

No comments: