Sunday, May 19, 2013

Magic in life is created by the Gratitude you feel.

Ten things I am grateful for are
1. Being born in a spiritual family, especially my father who practised meditation everyday in the early hours of morning throughout his life without fail.
2. Having older brother and sisters who's mistakes in life helped them guide me to a better life.
3. For always having Music in my life, that helped me feel I always had good company.
4. For the early success in life that helped me stay optimistic in life.
5. Finding the perfect partner who has immense patience for me.
6. for the most beautiful and emotionally intelligent and caring children I have.
7. For the perfect dream job.
8. For the paradise of a place where I live. The ocean, mountains and the fresh air that I enjoy everyday.
9. For the status I have in society.
10. For the time we spend together as a family meditating and feeling the presence of God.

What are the 10 things you are grateful for? This was my first exercise as I am reading the book 'The Magic' by Rhonda Byrne. Have you read this book?

1 comment:

Sidhu said...

I just wanted to say I totally love your blog and u have helped me a lot through ur writing so I am definitely thankful for your blog :)