Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Health Problems and alternative methods of diagnosis

My deceased dad has been giving me messages since the beginning of September, that there is a problem affecting my married life. I couldn't understand what he meant. The second time he came in my meditation, he showed my husband struggling to guard me against something. So my dad stood behind him and punched a big hole in my right ribcage on the lower side, with a slingshot. I asked what was he doing, worried that it was going to hurt a lot and surely it did. It seemed that it was necessary and he had no other choice. I felt the pain for someday and the redness stayed for a couple of days.

A week ago he came again in my meditation and looked unhappy as if his effort didn't bear fruit. I asked and understood that I hadn't done anything about my health problem that his effort didn't cure. So on Thursday, I was on the internet and searched for 'pain in lower right ribcage' and read a few things on a health forum which prompted me to see my doctor immediately.


My doctor said that it can be anything from Liver, Kidney, Spleen, large intestine or gallbladder stones problem. The Dr said that if there is a problem in the large intestine then one experiences pain in different parts of the body randomly. It rang truth. If you see the points on the gallbladder meridian, I have been having pain in all these areas at different times, including the burning sensation in the neck on the right hand side as shown in the coloured diagram, in the light blue.

On Saturday, while I was at Bellingen market, I visited my friend Kevin who does message there, to see if he could pick up what problem I have. While he was busy with a client, I sat down wondering how should I tell this man why I think I have a health problem. Then I asked my dad, if you are able to tell me that I have a problem, why don't you speak and tell me which organ has the problem rather than showing me signs that I can't understand for days. A few minutes later I felt the word 'Gurda'. I didn't know what bodypart is 'Gurda' a punjabi word. I thought it was Kidney but wondered why if it was Liver since it was a singular word that I had heard.

Kevin did the feet message and couldn't pick anything serious but when I suggested the problem area, he did muscle testing again and intuitively picked up Liver as the problem area. He asked me to choose a number between 1-10 and I picked up 4 which is the number for Liver again. He then read the emotional reasons for liver problem and they fitted with how I had been feeling. Then he asked me to choose a number between 1-64 for a flower. I chose 38 which was for Southern Cross flower and it also mentioned the emotional feelings same as number 4 for the organs.

On Sunday, I went to the temple and asked the ladies and found out that Gurda means Liver not Kidney. I am getting my ultrasound done in two days to find out. From what I have now seen on the internet, my Gallbladder meridian is definitely blocked as well as my Spleen / pancreas Meridian.


No comments: