Monday, October 4, 2010

Marriage of pranic and kundalini energy

On Friday morning,since the family was camping in Bellingen Global Carnival, I found the house so peaceful and did a great meditation. I pulled the pranic energy from above and the kundalini energy from below with the same breath. Then I prayed to mingle the two energies. I had the most fantastic sensation for so long. I felt extra sensation on the points on my belly where the energy cords of someone else had been recently removed. I gathered that this mixed energy was healing the body. Then I saw two tiny green and purple energy bubbles, half a cm in diameter. I decided to get inside the green bubble first and expand it, so it covered my whole body and healed it for over 10 minutes. Then I tried to get the purple bubble to come over the green bubble, so I had protection after the healing. I need both. I have only ever experienced one energy sensation before, never the pranic and the kundalini together. Never before had the energy sensation lasted for so long, at least half an hour. When I finished it was 7.15am. John rung at 6.30 am and I didn't pick up the call as I was enjoying the session. I must have started meditation at least at 5am, if not before.

No comments: