Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Body Pyramid understood

How happy am I to realise that the weird triangle I was shown two days ago was part of the two triangles I had seen two years ago. Those where the top of the body pyramid with the third eye being the tip of it. This triangle was part of the square base of the pyramid made with two triangles. I will soon draw a better picture and take a photo of it to upload. It most definitely heals the body. Try focusing on a point where your right thigh and trunk meet. It is like a pressure point that makes you feel the pressure towards your back side of the body. As you focus between this point and the left shoulder you will feel energy movement at various points. The shoulder point is exactly the same point where the 9 leaf lotus from the Anandgarh opens to and a ray of the 1st triangle of the 3rd eye stops at. This morning I did this for 1 1/2 hours and had heat coming out of my feet, followed by energy movement in the body that felt like it was releasing toxins and negativity.

I was trying to find something already written on the topic but all I found was the following source mentioning Sacred Geometry and the human body.
http://www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com/Sacred%20Geometry.pdf

No comments: