Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Water like energy encompassed my body

In meditation, a few days ago - water like energy encompassed my body in a long triangle shape. I noticed that the crystal clear water was flowing from above my head. It started collecting in the shape of a triangle and had come up my knees and was not going into the ground. Generally speaking, water represents psychic energy.

A day or two before or after this experience I also saw a yellow light surrounding my head and upper part of the body. It was different from how I have seen colours during meditation.

On Sunday, I saw while at the temple, my dad was very happy and had a flower on his beautifully tied turban. He was smiling. I must be on the right path again. A few months ago he was very upset with me. His turban was not tied properly, was worried and had tried to remove certain emotions out of my body.

I know I was upset then and now I am on track.

No comments: