Monday, May 9, 2011

Guru ji-

Which guruji was that with a bright orange palla around his neck? I asked, is it Guru Angad dev ji? But how do I know? Then I saw Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib ji. I recognized the lota he kept near him. I saw three wavey lines with a dot on top. I think, it's another way of writing Om - meaning God. I asked him, how did he take the trouble to give me darshan when I was sleeping, not even doing nam simran lying down? I asked him to speak to me, as I have trouble understanding. Then the gurbani lines automatically came in my mind -
Kaho Nanak Jin Braham Pachata
Prab Sahib Ka Tin Bhed Jata.

Then I saw Guru Nank dev ji and the Ek- Onkar symbol written over his body, covering his whole body. I kept asking the guru to give me some instruction or tell me something. What does it all mean?

Did it indicate that Guru Nanak and the Nirankar are one and the same? I know Sikhs already say this as so do some shabads, probably the vaaran written by Bhai Gurdas ji etc. And I know I have my doubts as Guru Nanak Dev ji himself showed me that Nirankar was massive and in comparison Nanak looked just like a common old villager.

My memory went back to the day I was over-emotional and asked Guru Nanak if he would ever come for me like he did for Babe Nanaki? I had thought that day and many other times - what karma did these ladies do to deserve to have such personal relationship with the greatest Guru of this world? And what kind of karma have I done that it took me 500 year to take this human life to hear about them and my great Guru' s bani. I must be a very lowly soul, otherwise I could have been one of those bad people, that he went to teach the right way. I see even Noorshah, Sajjan thug and Malik Bhago as better and fortunate souls that the Guru himself came to see, let alone the fortune of Bhai Mardana who had the pleasure yo spend so many years alone with the Guru. I probably was some unknown insect that didn' t get to see the Guru in his physical body and hear his message from his own mouth. I have often wondered how beautiful would Guru Nanak sing and how powerful his Aura would be to stop an angry mob holding rocks to hit him to death for singing in the cemetery who ended up mesmerized by his singing. I wasn' t even there to listen to my Guru's singing. Where was I, the unfortunate one? That was in mid Nov 2010.

No comments: