Monday, December 28, 2009

Meditate on neutral space

Nityanada explained Energy, love, bliss and intelligence are one and the same thing.
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZq6wK06tT8

When Consciousness is expressed through
your Head, its Intelligence
Your Heart, its Love
Your Being, its Energy
When it is there without moving, it is Bliss.
If you have intelligence without energy, its curse and dangerous.

I must be searching for bliss and in desperation I cry.

"Sit straight and inhale slowly and deeply
for 10 minutes, consciously drop your identity. You can't neutralise because you are afraid of loosing our identity. So take a break from your identity.
For 5 minutes Witness only the incoming breath flooding energy and bringing life throughout your body, to every cell.
Now forget the incoming breath, for a few minutes only witness the outgoing breath.
Now be aware of the gap, the neutral space, when incoming breath turns into outgoing breath.
Now be aware of both gaps- breath turning from down to up (Incoming to outgoing) and up to down (outgoing to incoming breath).
Witness as breath turns,
be aware of both neutral spaces and completely relaxed,
feel clearly you are flooding with energy, understanding and intelligence, you are in eternal bliss."

I have been practicing this without knowing and couldn't explain to my siblings how to feel nothingness.

Comments on this video are another asset. The latest comment is as follows
"One of my Gurus told me that this is the same technique Buddha use to gain enlightenment.
When I concentrate on inhalation, I feel the energy from my breath collect in my forehead.
As I exhale, I feel the energy cascade down my spine to the root center. When concentrating on exhale, I feel the energy in the root center pulled up as my breath comes in to the heart center. As I exhale, I feel the intelligence express through my crown center. This is truly an amazing technique."

No comments: