Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ida (Right Brain) and Pingala (Left Brain)

Ida (Right brain)is for
Analysis
Verbal
Temporal
Partial
Explicit
Argument
Intellect
Logic
Thinking
Active

Last night, I had to stop blogging as I wondered if I had heard my tummy making some noise again. I went to bed. Its morning now. All night I kept feeling energy moving in my body - head, legs and feet, more on the right than left side.

I googled Kundalini awakening and solar plexus and found the following information:

3rd chakra (POWER): (located at the solar plexus) Personal power -- morality, judgment, self vs. other. This is the level of the will. When the 3rd chakra opens, there can be tremendous emotional upheaval. Lots of painful unconscious material can erupt.
Vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea and other digestive troubles can accompany this opening. Telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience and awareness of astral entities may emerge with an awakened 3rd chakra. The newly unfolding 3rd chakra can make one emotionally and psychically hypersensitive.
For more info read http://www.elcollie.com/html/Issue6a.html

If you don't know anything about kundalini energy then see the following link for brief explanation http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/kundaliniawakening.html

I just read about three levels of attunements in Kundalini Reiki. I don't do Reiki and haven't got any attunements from anybody but its coincidental that the three levels match whats happened with me.
According to http://www.abstroose.com/spirituality/reiki-kundalini-awakening/

"Level 1 – This attunement is the equivalent to Usui Reiki 1-2-3 attunements. It opens the healing channels to allow channelling of Reiki energy. The Crown, Heart and Hand chakras are opened and strengthened."

In the first three months of 2009, I had felt the opening of the Crown, Heart and Hand chakras. See my last years blog about opening of lotus in the heart chakra and then I was frustrated that nothing was happening. May be I am just impatient. Meditation is slowly doing its work.

"Level 2 – The Reiki channels are strengthened. Kundalini energy reaches minimum the Solar Plexus Chakra preparing for the full Kundalini awakening in Reiki 3. You learn a specific meditation which increases the Kundalini energy. A chakra and energy system cleansing takes place."

I haven't learned any specific meditations from anyone. I only do what I feel like doing along with whatever I read or see on the youtube. I don't look for kundalini related meditations etc. I simply do Shabad-Surat style Sikh meditations mainly.

Since the first two levels have happened, should I now wait for the 3rd level to happen some day?

"Level 3 – The Throat, Solar Plexus, Hara and Root Chakras are opened. A full rising of the Kundalini energy takes place. Regular practice of Yoga and/or meditation will help the Kundalini energy awakening, but usually it takes years of practice."


At least I am happy that its not over yet. I need to focus on one God and be one with him like I use to be able to do when my heart chakra opened. These days I can't focus properly and I am not sitting for as long as I use to. I prayed all night to Guru Nanak Dev ji to guide me at this time. He was there helping me when my third eye, heart and hand chakras opened.

Last night after the awakening of solar plexus, before I sat down to write on this blog, I took the Hukamnama to see what my guru would advise me at this time. I had 2nd Sanchi (2nd part of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the sacred scripture of Sikhs) on my side table.
The Hukamnama was on page 1162, Bairau Kabir ji Ashtapadi Ghar 2, Ek Omkar Satgur Prasaad.
Agam Durgam Garh Rachiyo Baas, Jaan meh jot Kare Pargas
Bijali Chamke Hoi Anand, Jeh Paure Par Baal Gobind.
Eh Jiyo Ram Naam Liv Lagai, Jara Maran Chute Bram Bhage. Repeat.

Sikhi to the Max website has translated this Shabad as follows. The translation is literal here, the real meaning is much deeper.
http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Page.asp?SourceID=G&PageNo=1162

bhairo kabeer jeeo asattapadhee ghar 2
Bhairao, Kabeer Jee, Ashtpadee, Second House:

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

agam dhraagam garr rachiou baas ||
God constructed a fortress, inaccessible and unreachable, in which He dwells.

jaa mehi joth karae paragaas ||
There, His Divine Light radiates forth.

bijulee chamakai hoe ana(n)dh ||
Lightning blazes, and bliss prevails there,

jih pourrhae prabh baal gobi(n)dh ||1||
where the Eternally Young Lord God abides. ||1||

eihu jeeo raam naam liv laagai ||
This soul is lovingly attuned to the Lord's Name.

jaraa maran shhoottai bhram bhaagai ||1|| rehaao ||
It is saved from old age and death, and its doubt runs away. ||1||Pause||

abaran baran sio man hee preeth ||
Those who believe in high and low social classes,

houmai gaavan gaavehi geeth ||
only sing songs and chants of egotism.

anehadh sabadh hoth jhunakaar ||
The Unstruck Sound-current of the Shabad, the Word of God, resounds in that place,

jih pourrhae prabh sree gopaal ||2||
where the Supreme Lord God abides. ||2||

kha(n)ddal ma(n)ddal ma(n)ddal ma(n)ddaa ||
He creates planets, solar systems and galaxies;

thria asathhaan theen thria kha(n)ddaa ||
He destroys the three worlds, the three gods and the three qualities.

agam agochar rehiaa abh a(n)th ||
The Inaccessible and Unfathomable Lord God dwells in the heart.

paar n paavai ko dhharaneedhhar ma(n)th ||3||
No one can find the limits or the secrets of the Lord of the World. ||3||

kadhalee puhap dhhoop paragaas ||
The Lord shines forth in the plantain flower and the sunshine.

raj pa(n)kaj mehi leeou nivaas ||
He dwells in the pollen of the lotus flower.

dhuaadhas dhal abh a(n)thar ma(n)th ||
The Lord's secret is within the twelve petals of the heart-lotus.

jeh pourrae sree kamalaa ka(n)th ||4||
The Supreme Lord, the Lord of Lakshmi dwells there. ||4||

aradhh ouradhh mukh laago kaas ||
He is like the sky, stretching across the lower, upper and middle realms.

su(n)n ma(n)ddal mehi kar paragaas ||
In the profoundly silent celestial realm, He radiates forth.

oohaa(n) sooraj naahee cha(n)dh ||
Neither the sun nor the moon are there,

aadh nira(n)jan karai ana(n)dh ||5||
but the Primal Immaculate Lord celebrates there. ||5||

so brehama(n)dd pi(n)dd so jaan ||
Know that He is in the universe, and in the body as well.

maan sarovar kar eisanaan ||
Take your cleansing bath in the Mansarovar Lake.

soha(n) so jaa ko hai jaap ||
Chant ""Sohang"" - ""He is me.""

jaa ko lipath n hoe pu(n)n ar paap ||6||
He is not affected by either virtue or vice. ||6||

abaran baran ghaam nehee shhaam ||
He is not affected by either high or low social class, sunshine or shade.

avar n paaeeai gur kee saam ||
He is in the Guru's Sanctuary, and nowhere else.

ttaaree n ttarai aavai n jaae ||
He is not diverted by diversions, comings or goings.

su(n)n sehaj mehi rehiou samaae ||7||
Remain intuitively absorbed in the celestial void. ||7||

man madhhae jaanai jae koe ||
One who knows the Lord in the mind

jo bolai so aapai hoe ||
whatever he says, comes to pass.


joth ma(n)thr man asathhir karai ||
One who firmly implants the Lord's Divine Light, and His Mantra within the mind

kehi kabeer so praanee tharai ||8||1||
- says Kabeer, such a mortal crosses over to the other side. ||8||1||

Twitching in my right eye is not stopping, so I better stop blogging. My throat is also having a burning sensation at times.

No comments: