Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My kundalini pierced the Solar Plexus

I was fast asleep when I heard the hissing sound three times between my ribs. Then I had some discomfort in the solar plexus area. I woke up and looked that I had one right hand on my chest and the left on the side. I wondered if I should be lying straight or if my both hands should be on the sides etc. Then I left both hands as they were as it felt comfortable. I wondered what will happen now. I must have dosed of to sleep then.

Next, I heard my brother who is married and lives 7 hours aways from my house. I felt that he had just come to my house. I heard a female sound in the background giving the feeling there was more than one person there. I felt upset that he has arrived as my kundalini is opening. I was unstable as I was thinking if I should tell the family that I can't be with them as I am suppose to wait till this automatic process is over. Off course, in reality nobody had come to my house.

The next second I saw the light in the solar plexus area which then went slightly to the right and then up and illuminated like a stroke of lightning and reached a portion of my left brain. I noticed that the light in the head was not as much and as bright as the light in the solar plexus.

Was the kundalini opening my solar plexus or am I unfortunate and that it has gone in one direction? Please tell me that I am not unlucky, its not over. I want to have the full enlightenment. I am not interested in the powers of healing or predicting the future.

I am upset and rung my brother a few minutes ago. He told me that he had come home at 10.30 pm and I had rung at 11.30. I thought I had only waited in bed for the next 10-15 minutes after the awakening. Did I loose the concept of time and in reality had felt him coming as he actually came to his own house?

May be I also got confused as to which side was left and right. I am having a slight pain in the top of my right side of the brain near the 10th gate. I would be so unfortunate if it has all gone wrong. But I had then felt the kundalini going back down? I kept hearing the water sound as if something was going under water.

From the last three days I had been practising Guru Gobind Singh ji's technique that he taught to Mata Jito ji. I was bringing the breath in from the navel, holding it in the heart and then out from the 3rd eye, except that this morning it felt easier to bring the breath in from the solar plexus. Everyday I had felt during meditation as thought my stomach was getting cleaned and I wasn't constipated anymore. I felt slight discomfort as you feel when you need to go to the toilet when you have diarrhea.

My kundalini had risen before and had crawled all the way to my throat but that time there was no light. It was as if it had stayed up all day. I can't remember feeling it going down. I had kept singing for that day and had a happy feeling.

Today I am more worried. I wasn't ready for this experience. I was just back into meditation after my trip to India which was a hurdle in meditation as I was travelling and was with different people and couldn't do meditation with full focus.

No comments: