Monday, August 22, 2011

Ek Onkar healing

I was wondering if Reiki means God's universal energy then Ek onkar means the same. If healing can be done  by calling Reiki then it should work as well with saying Ek Onkar.

When I had done my Reiki attunement, I had remembered Guru Nanak and added the Ek Onkar symbol myself. When I did Saihaj's attunement at his request and after taking advice from Christopher Penczak's book 'Magick of Reiki'; I asked for help as I had never done attunement before, I saw visions of chinese looking masters mostly men and one lady. Saihaj had requested to add Ek Onkar symbol as well. I remembered Guru Nanak and to my amazement I saw him with rainbow colours around him and then I added that symbol. I was amazed because althought I have seen him before a few times in my meditations and he has done amazing things for me but I know that he doesn't always come unless there is a great need.

So one day, I asked in half sleeping and half meditating state, if Ek Onkar healing would work and I heard '33 Beethal'. What is the significance of 33, I don't know besides that Guru Gobind Singh ji was 33 years old when he started Khalsa Panth and I consider this number magical. I have been looking for the significance of this number in universal energy terms and don't know the answer yet.

No comments: