Thursday, August 18, 2011

Freaky written message in dream

At around 1.30 am, I saw this written message 'This baby is being D..eleted.' I was so scared thinking it's about the baby to be born. I pleaded that we have been waiting for this baby, especially Prakaash. She will be so disappointed.
At this point I saw the word 'Revived' followed by 'Repenished'.


I was still so disturbed by the first sentence and couldn't believe how and why would the universe decide to take such a drastic action so suddenly. I saw an empty brand new modern looking blue stretcher. I was going to see more, but I was so emotionally moved that I chose not to and instead wake up and meditate. As I tried to wake myself up, as I was extremely tired from the big holiday, Prakaash woke up and said that she was having a tummy ache. I gave her kid's panadol and a glass of water. A few minutes later she vomitted. We had a warm bath together and she recited the 'Moolmantra' and 'Tati Wao Na Lagai Shabad' with me and a bit of 'Waheguru Simran' while in the bath. Then she went to sleep and I did my Sahej Path from the senchi. I believed as she vomited that the dream was for Prakaash's health and after the bath she was replenished and all will be well now. She has a bit of fever this morning. 

No comments: