Sunday, July 17, 2016

Experiencing liquid light

Unexpectedly I experienced liquid light while attempting to genuinely Thanking God for my child's successful heart operation giving him a new lease of life. I didn't know how to explain the experience and more importantly understand the logic of it. That experience was in 2003.
In the book 'Harmonising the craniosacral system by Daniel Aqustoni, page 14, I read in 2016, that founder of Osteopathy Andrew T Still said that cerebrospinal fluid is like liquid light". Aqustoni explains that this liquid is generated from the arterial blood, produced in the network of the plexus choroideus on the walls of our ventricles of the brain. He further explains that fluids are the carrier of energy and information. Andrew Still says, "Cerebrospinal fluid is the highest known element of the body".
I would say that experiencing the liquid light was the most unique and a profound experience I ever had. The ease with which I entered this experience tells me that this liquid reacts to emotions. It was something I experienced when I had no desires except to thank God from the bottom of my heart. So I can testify that a feeling of Gratitude is essential in gaining the grace of God.
To me God is the master switch that is within us that can reprogram our body. To activate that switch, we need to access this liquid light within us. This was the beginning of my curious journey into the search for the God factor within my body.
You can watch a YouTube video on Cerebrospinal fluid at https://youtu.be/GgRJnWBnq8o
After watching the video you will understand the meaning of the words 'Nanak chauthe (fourth) pad mein so Jan gat pahe'.
If you know about the Ida pingala and Sushmina nadi, you will be able to understand the connection of this fluid flowing into the central channel that is called Sushmina in yoga.

No comments: