Sunday, July 10, 2016

Healing depression with sun moon meditation

I was reading 'Te witches eight paths of power' by Sable Aradia and as per my habit, I went to the last few pages and started scanning Exercise on drawing down Sun and Moon. I didn't understand much as it wasn't what I was expecting based on my knowledge if Saint Kabir's mention of Sun and moon in the body. So I decided to relax in the bathtub and do my own meditation there. I have never felt so depressed as I was from last few months but only realised today that I might actually be sliding into real depression. I am very good at getting the disease of the people I wish to help heal. I have a few people in suffering depression that I empathise with. I may have picked up their negative energy and combined with my own issues, the problem may have escalated further. So I decided to heal myself.

I drew two circles around my body, both moving in opposite direction at almost same speed. As always I forgot to draw a mesh if protection before calling for a personal deity to appear to guide me. I don't believe in any deities but left myself open to whatever will happen next. Then I quickly drew a spiky outer shell for protection, outside the two circles and also a vertical energy going straight down to remove any negative energy of my own or of any mischievous entity that may have entered my aura while I wasn't protected.

I focused again on the revolving circles of sun and moon energy asked the deity to show up and heal me. To my surprise the deity was my father. I was surprised and asked if he hasn't incarnated already into a new body. He said,"No" as if he was saying that he wasn't here to answer that question and I understood not to ask any further questions about that.

I focused on my issues and asked to heal my head, neck, shoulders, nerves and bones. Then I moved to heart, liver, intestines, stomach, gal badder, bladder, womb. The energy focused on the liver. It wanted to heal the liver. I asked what emotion is it. It replied 'Anger'. I said, "Heal my anger and turn it into love. As I said love it corrected me and said heal the anger and turn it into fear, heal the fear and turn it into Hope and hope into unconditional love. Then I started feeling the focus on the right side oppose the heart and I receive the words Heal with Grace and Respect upon asking for the reason for the Anger and the reason was Insult that I had felt at work. The grace and respect were necessary to bring unconditional love. I repeated the three words while the body was being healed - Grace, Respect And Unconditional Love. I drew reiki sign to further heal  the spots and thanked my deceased father for appearing for help, guidance and healing. I feel better than this morning.

No comments: