Friday, February 12, 2010

Enneagram book answered my puzzle of 3 x7

Months back, sometime in July-Sep last year, when I use to ask questions during meditation and get a visual answer straightaway, I asked the universe how on earth God could direct every being, each moment? If nothing happens without God's order /Hukam (According to Nanak), then how does he manage people and things? I asked him to reveal if there is a standard formula that he uses. I was revealed 7 inches x 3. I wondered if it was the dimension of a hologram. I also wondered if it was the size of the triangle that I saw in an earlier meditation, from third eye to the heart. Yes, it is very close to that. But I wasn't convinced. I know there is so much more to that mystery that I probably would never find out.

I was so thrilled when I opened p 161 of 'The Enneagram at Work: towards personal mastery and social intelligence' by Hannah Nathans. In this book is mentioned 'Law of three' and 'Law of seven'. I haven't read every detail of it yet but it does have some answers. This enneagram is linked with the 'Tree of Life'. I never knew anything about Kabbala people and their philosophy until I saw the tree of life and realised that it was the green thing that healed me during the greatest meditation session of my life. I believe now that this tree has all the answers hidden in it but its not easy to find them.

No comments: