Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mental consciousness is blind and gazing at stars helps connect us to spirituality

If you are interested in seeing auras and spiritual beings "the usual mental consciousness is precisely that part of yourself which is blind blind to spiritual worlds. To start seeing, the first thing to do is step out of the mind.", says Samuel Sagan on p.67 of ebook 'Opening the 3rd eye'. In order to become
able to see auras and spiritual beings, it is necessary to switch off this mental mode of vision. http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/ckbl/fol_0000_0001/cat_0000_0001/SaganATE.pdf

Gurbani also says, "Mayadhari Anna Bola" translated 'the average man engulfed in making money is blind and deaf'. Its clear from Samuel's comment that the phrase from gurbani is referring to the mental consciousness.

Samuel says that gazing at stars is "an enlightening practice that fills the soul." I can't agree with him more. When we were little, we lived in India and use to sleep outside under the star. This was the time when we never had an argument with siblings. It was the most peaceful time I use to look forward to. Just gazing at the stars and pointing them out to each other. Gazing at stars helped me connect with nature and myself. I wish I could do the same with my children. TV has taken away this time from our children. Its not every summer night practice anymore. Gazing at stars helped me connect with nature and myself.

No comments: