Sunday, February 21, 2010

Three Sacred languages of Universe

Pi = 3.1415926
Sacred Geometry 101C: The Sacred Languages
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64NR8gIcaD0&feature=related

A circle is not only a vibration, a sacred sound, its also sacred form and sacred numbers.

Sacred Sound - left in our brain - like a heartbeat of a mother soothes a newborn.

A Triangle is the static position from two circles
A Square is

"The more it keeps teaching me, the more I am healed", said the speaker on the above video, Charles Gilchrist.


Natures first patterns - Concentric Circles



1st circle - Germ of Life - made of seven Concentric Circles.
This makes six petals in the central circle.
If we draw a horizonal line in the centre of this flower, considering the DNA theory, the top three petals will become the DNA strand and the bottom three the RNA strand! Does this fit my sacred formula of 7 X 3? I think, it does.


2nd circle - Seed of life has two circles sitting on top of each other vertically.
3rd circle - flower of life
4th circle - fruit of life

Again, I think of Nanak saying "Chauthe Pad main so Jan Gat Pahe" In the fourth Pad, those men find the eternal destination / (salvation?).
See Sacred Geometry 101D: Concentric Circles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D39eGrx3a_A&NR=1

Metatron's Cube made of 13 circles, thera = number thirteen that Guru Nanak used to refer to God,contains all four diamentional plotonic solids
Tetrahedron, Hexahedron, Octahedron, Dodecahedron and Icosahedron.

Three diamentional Tetrahedron is root crystal and achetype, extremely close to source, according to Gilchrist. Now why should I be surprised that when I asked Guru Nanak to show me what made him say Waheguru meaning 'Wonderstruck I am, Oh great spiritual master, he showed me the following.

I first saw several petals of a lotus flower open up from my heart up to my shoulders. I just figured out in my last blog that seven triangles from the three top flowers from the Flower of Life, are like the DNA and bottom seven, the RNA. Thus the formula of Seven X Three fits. Or am I trying too hard to make it fit?

Well, isn't it strange what Kabbalah people call Germ of life is made of seven con

Then Guru Nanak held my wrist and took me forward and said look and pointed forward - as if he really wanted to prove something to me. I saw someone meditating on a hill, which was a setting I have seen on a calender depicting lord Shiva meditating near a triangle shape hill. I clearly saw, this male had done his hair up. Then as that scene moved closer to me, I saw only a beautiful big eye looking at me and then became one point from which two purple rays of light came and then a triangle came out of that. I also saw that circle shape when the green light came out of my temples and made a circle with the two rays falling into my hands on my knees. Then a rough looking dark green gemstone in a funny shape came from above as if on a fishing line type invisible string and stopped in the centre of my heart area of the body. I wondered what it was. I had never seen this shape before. Later when I investigated that shape on the net, I found out it was the shape of the Tree of Life.

Offcourse, I couldn't understand a thing about this magnificent experience but it was a magical experience that left me in an intense sense of peace and accomplishment.

How foolish of me to keep asking until today, why Guru Nanak didn't mention Sacred Geometry and thinking that he didn't know about it, just because he hasn't written a hymn about it! He showed me the whole sacred geometry six months before I found the phrase 'Sacred Geometry' on the internet, trying to understand why Guru Nanak showed me the Triangle. What a fool am I!

No comments: