Thursday, June 3, 2010

2012 disasters approaching

Today Lennox Head was hit by a mini-tornado, a force not common in Australia. 100 people injured.
The website www.dailyhotnew.org has declared 2010 as the year of natural disasters already. What can we expect in the next 30 months?

The best solution to have immunity from natural disasters that I can think of is firstly open your third eye, meditate and receive the power to dematerialise and then materialise again like Guru Nanak could; and seek Gods protection.

Have I been able to do any of the above? I wish I could do dematerialisation and materialisation like many Americal Indian spiritual people of today can. I am that unfortunate person that has earned and then lost so much. A year ago it was a different story, then I had Gods protection and the third eye was developing so fast to the extent that I could see things as clear as in a TV screen. Why God changed his mind about me? Was it that I kept refusing whatever powers were given? Was I too suspicious of whatever miracle happened? Or was it that I opened my mouth and told some wrong people what was happening to me? Or was it simply that without knowing I had become proud of myself and considered those gifts as my achievements. You can judge me. I simply don't know. All know is that I have experience the frequency of up to 600 of Joy and peace and within seconds someones lusty hands reduced that vibration to 20 Guilt. It has taken me a whole year to now become normal and start over again.

In the book 2013: the end of days or the new beginning", p.37, is mentioned the view of Barbara Hand Clow who believes that time and evolutionary acceleration will be completed on Oct 28, 2011, yet Maya people believed that the cycle will complete on the Dec 21, 2012. Mayan calendar reveals that the Galactic underworld of Internet-global economy started on Jan 4, 1999, and the Universal underworld of conscious revolution will start on Feb 10, 2111.

With so less time left to meet God through meditation, while still in human body that is so necessary to raise one's spirits vibration, why has my enthusiasm to meditate gone so down?

No comments: