Thursday, June 3, 2010

Keep that spine straight and don't share bed

I realise that when I sleep very close to anybody and my body touches theirs, either child or husband, I find it hard to do my mini meditations while half asleep at night. Since that stopped I found less and less urge to meditate during the day as well. Other things took priority. Now I don't even mediate compared to how good I was last year. 24 hours a day, all I ever use to think of was meditation. I didn't want to waste one moment and I had so much enthusiasm, as if today might the day I meet God. What happened to me?

I also suggest you keep your spine straight at night when you sleep. If you have been meditating during the day, keeping the spine straight will bring you extra energy even at night to be so fresh the next day even when you will do mini- meditations while sleeping.

No comments: