Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Panch Shabad and Puran Joot

I have been looking for the five divine sounds, what they are, for some time now.

Panch Shabad Tit Ghar Sabhage

Today I asked Baba Thakur Singh ji what these sounds are. I was expecting five words but he said its the celestial sounds of chimes, bells, shankh, a drum like instrument and a big bell that one hears while in meditation. Well, if that's what panch shabad is then I am quite happy as I have heard the bells and chimes. I am sure its time for me to now get seriously into meditation and experience the rest of the sounds.

What I want most is the Puran Joot Jage Ghat mai, the divine light within the solar plexus area which then merges with the formless God's light. According to Baba Thakur Singh ji thats the main thing I should work towards. He suggested that I do 125 lakh paths of Moolmatra upto Nanak hosi Bhi Sach.

He also mentioned Sikhs that did 101 Japji Sahib paths everyday for 40 days and had darshan of Mata Sahib Kaur, the mother of Khalsa.

No comments: