Wednesday, June 23, 2010

God's Nirgun Saroop

I discussed my experience of Guru Nanak showing me something with Baba Thakur Singh ji yesterday. I am so glad that he clarified to me that what I saw was God's nirgun saroop.

Sargun Nirgun Nirankar Sun Samadhi Aap
Aape Kiya Nanaka, Aape hi fir Jaap


When Guru Nanak asked me to look forward, I saw a man in a Samadhi far away. Behind him was a triangle hill. Then the image started coming closer. I compared the head to the perfect dome of a Sikh temple. Then it was so close that all I saw a beautiful big eye which turned into a dot. Then who rays of light came out of that dot upto my heart, to make a triangle. Then the tip of the triangle that was at a one hand distance where the third eye was, now came closer and became my third eye. The experience went on.

I am sure what I saw was the point when God was first in a samadhi state and then decided to create the worlds. Then he created the world from a dot that was in his third eye. The first connection my body had with the two rays of light was in my heart and the third point in the third eye. So the area of my body from the heart to the third eye is sacred and powerful, but does that make heart more powerful than the third eye.

Thakur Singh ji said that God wears a turban. The moment he said that I recalled the image I was shown by Guru Nanak. His head was the same shape as the dome of a Sikh temple. I then tried to remember the other things that would ensure me that it was not Shiva. This prompted me to remember that I didn't see all those things that are shown on a Shiva's calendar - the snake around his neck, the three edged sword -trishool, or any other things that would indicate that he was Parvati's husband shiva, the father of the elephant head lord Ganesh.

May be Hindu mythology has degraded God's Nirgun Saroop and created this mythical God Shiva who has a wife and a son etc, which does not exist. If that is true then someone truly mislead the Hindu people, while whoever first invented those symbols of snake etc was trying to explain the stage when a person is ready to see God's Nirgun Saroop. I guess, to be ready to see that image a person's kundalini should have risen upto the neck, revealed by the symbol of snake around the neck. (To read more on my state around that time, read my blogs of Feb - March 2009).

Balihari Gur Aapne, Jin Hirde Diya Dikhai
Its clear to me that without the perfect Guru I wouldn't have been able to see God in his Nirgun Saroop. I now understand why Guru asked me to not argue, just see and said that he is showing me exactly what I asked him to show. I had asked him to show me what he himself saw that made him utter the word 'WAHEGURU'.

In that session straight after the Nirgun Saroop, I saw the third eye, one dot that turned into two rays and then developed in to one triangle and then another bigger triangle appeared followed by the light coming out of my temples onto my hands etc.

The whole thing probably would have gone for nearly 40 days, if I wasn't disturbed by the family. What a pity, it didn't happen that way. I am sure its not family's fault but predestined as I hadn't done my share of meditation to be able to see the whole show. But the Guru took pity on me as I was desperate and showed me enough to help me believe in him and God. Now I must work on my meditation so I can have my 40 day experience.

There is so much power in God's darshan alone. I was in bliss that lasted months and life became so smooth. Everything worked out by itself. I did extraordinarily well in my work life with minimum effort. I couldn't believe why everything was so perfect. That particular day at work, every staff member and every client smiled at me like no other day. I couldn't believe when one particular staff smiled at me. I wondered what was on my face that made people truly smile.

I want that blissful state again. That desperation makes me cry every time I hear shabads that talk about the deep desire to meet Guru and God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vow!..You are an inspiration (I'm only just beginning)....I wish you do achieve that blissful state again & I'm sure you will....