Thursday, September 9, 2010

Psychic invasion is like a webcam in your bedroom

If you do meditation and can feel, hear or see things but do not use protection everyday, you are walking on dangerous ground. Until now I believed that if you do not want to go in the world of destruction / negativity, you don't have to. My only mission of entering this world was to seek God, nothing else. But my recent experience in a Nanaksar Thath has given me a valuable lesson. People can attach energy cords on your solar plexus while singing music or talking to you. Then you do meditation and they have the experiences. How this happens I don't know. Not only this, they can reverse the energy where you feel and think what the other person is thinking while they enjoy your positive experiences. This is outrageously bizarre but true. I can only speak for my own experience.

So the big lesson is learn to protect yourself everyday without fail either by visualising a bubble of white light 3 feet around yourself, keep your mind occupied with positive thoughts and not think of the living vampire invading your privacy and sucking your energy or simply do as many Chaupai Sahib paths as you can.

Here is a link to listen to the path / Sikh prayer
http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/audio/index.php?q=f&f=%2FPrayers%2FChaupai+Sahib


The energy cord attached to my belly was dirty yellow cord. I had great difficulty detaching it as I didn't pay any attention to it while it was being inserted deeply everyday. I thought the energy movement in the belly was because my solar plexus was being activated. It wasn't for a good reason. I felt all the symptoms mentioned - headaches that never had, feeling lost, obsessed with one person and losing interest in all others. This is highly dangerous. If my deceased father didn't come to warn me, I wouldn't have known. I thought it to be a friendly cord and didn't mind it for so long. The most surprising but true fact is that it was done unintentionally. The person doesn't know he has the power to do so.

If you do meditation, my serious advice to you is to do it when no one is looking. Don't be a fool like me to do it in a public place just because you feel like doing to then. You shouldn't listen to live music and try to connect while others are watching you. Its ok in a setting like Ransabai of Akhand Kirtani Jatha where everyone is sitting with their eyes closed and are only focused on themselves not others. But even then, as soon as someone finds out about what you can do, they would want a piece of it, either the right way or the wrong way. Believe me, you won't know who is a right person and who is not. A sweet talker, lovely guy that you know can be the very vampire you should have avoided.

Below is a source on occultism, something I never wanted to enter into and probably never will. I think I will stick to complaining to God and my Guru Nanak who had the responsibility to protect me while I was listening to his Bani.

Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology / By Lewis Spence, p627 - Music and psychic attack

No comments: