Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Shoes made with pearls

I have never understood how the universe runs several hours ahead of me. Yesterday morning just as I was trying to wake myself up close to 5.30 am to go to the Gurdwara to listen to the musical Asa Di Vaar', I saw a dream that I was getting off the bed and there were shoes made of white pearls right where I was about to put my feet, as if ready for me to slip my feet into them. They attracted me but I was puzzled. Wouldn't they be uncomfortable, I asked myself before trying to put my feet in them.

At 9 am as I arrived at the backdoor of my workplace; there was a fair European lady sitting on the steps with a used blanket near her. She was healthy, intelligent looking beautiful woman with a (fake) white pearl necklace. By the time I noticed all this, I was already at the door and as a habit  I had almost open the door to get in. I had already greeting her with 'Good morning' and a smile but I felt my heart melt a little. I couldn't go inside and let her be. I shut the door again, laughed and said candidly, " I don't want to go in" and started chatting with her to find out her situation and any way I could help her. I offered her help but she denied. I told her where I work and where she can find me should she change her mind later.
How did the universe know I was going to meet this girl in just under four hours time and will feel how uncomfortable situation she is in? It's always about the event that is going to happen roughly within that time frame, the magic number being 40. 
The worse part is that I get the visions but I never understand them properly until after the event. So what's the benefit of them! It just adds to my confusion. It's not even a significant event yet I talked about her plight even in the evening with some friends. Why was she so important that I had to dream about this meeting? Is the universe calling me to help homeless mentally ill women?

No comments: