Monday, August 1, 2016

Love of Sikhism and Reiki

Besides several signs I have never stopped worrying that my Reiki practice will be seen as a no no by the practising Sikhs. Yesterday, I did Reiki on a gurdwara bhai's wife. I must have felt the guilt deep inside as this morning when I was doing meditation I asked the question again even though Guru Nanak Dev ji himself showed up during my Reiki initiation several years ago and was happy with me.


In the meditation, this morning, I saw a beautiful pink piglet inside my Gatra / the strip of cloth to wear a sikh sword around one's body. I didn't understand what it meant but kept saying but I like the piglet, its so cute. Then I was shown two silver spoons. Again, I had no idea what it meant.


Checking the meaning of visions in dream dictionary, I found out that "Pigs are the color pink, which we often associate with love, attraction, and affection." Source: http://mindfuldreamer.com/pig-dream-meaning/

Then I saw two identical silver spoons, same size, shape and next to each other.
Spoons are tools of the absorption of nutrients. In a dream they signify that, "The soul is hungry and would like to take up new impressions." Source: http://www.dream-symbols.com/s/spoons.html

This just clearly tells me that my fears are only there because I love Sikhism but my soul is hungry for more experiences of pure energy. The universe is quite ready for me to move on but every now and then I cling to what my parents taught me and want to believe that that's all there is to know; but my soul wants more.
On the other hand, I only need one spoon at a time. I may need more than one spoon but not both at once like I sometimes try to do.

No comments: