Friday, November 12, 2010

Shambhala Meditation

hI had saved this link from some time, on this blog. Going back to it was so useful. It helped me centre myself immediately and I felt the sensation on the top of the head which I wasn't feeling from a few months now.

This site also answered why I felt the presure between my shoulder blades. It says, "Now move your attention to the area of your back, between your shoulder blades, where your thymus gland is. This is your true heart chakra. Many ones would know it as the higher heart.".

Simply feeling, as I read made it better for me. It also answered the Chautha Pad question. "Nanak Chauthe pad main so jan gat pahen". Shambala says that in 4th dimention we are light. Therefore, conected to the superconscious / universal mind.

Read the whole meditation on
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~drdas/medatations/med1.htm

(You can change some words of meditation to suit your belief, like instead of Mahatma, you can say Waheguru or whatever you are comfortable with.)

Below I have copied a few lines from this source.

So now make the affirmation within your mind: "I am a fourth/fifth dimensional being. I am Light." And now repeat in your minds; "Now you know, now you understand, that what you have just witnessed on a cellular Level has nothing to do with the third dimension." And now repeat: "I affirm my four body system is now fourth dimensional. I Am That I Am."

And now I would ask you to visualise your four body system.. First of all be aware of your physical body, to which your etheric body is attached. Then your emotional body, which is nine inches beyond your physical body. Then your mental body, which is about sixteen inches beyond your emotional body. And beyond your mental body is your spiritual body, which is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.

I would also ask you to think of the reason why you are in your physical body. It's because of your emotional body. Now by breathing out, see those things which are no longer needed being released from those areas of your cellular body that are not in harmony. As you breath out, breath out the fear from your cellular structure. As you breath in, breath in the energy of Mahatma, this silver and gold energy. After each in breath affirm, "I am the Mahatma." And as you breath out affirm, " I am free from fear. I am Love."

Now we will just take a brief moment to again allow that gold and silver energy to flow through us to our Solar Stars into our cellular structure, through our Earth Stars into Mother Earth, through yourselves, and see yourselves becoming enlightened, becoming beings of Light. And now concentrate again on your out-breaths, breathing out to release that crystallised third dimensional consciousness. On the out breaths see it leaving your physical body, passing through your emotional body, through your mental body and into your spiritual body, (this spiritual body of course is your Lightbody ). See this crystallisation of fear. See these crystallisation's of misdirected energies being transformed into Light.

No comments: