Monday, November 8, 2010

Must continue meditation daily

No matter what others say about meditation, one can't understand the depth of it until one experiences it. Similarly you don't realise how lucky you are to experience that peace, connection and knowledge until you have lost it.

Trying to feel the vibrartion and achieve that natural rhythm of chanting waheguru with breath use to be everyday fun activity during my journey to and from work. It's an effort now. Why can't I feel the vibrartion on the top three chakra points?

The sensation is instead in the base of the spine and a bit in between the shoulder blades, on the spine. May be I shouldn't focus on 3rd eye, heart chakra or the 10th gate but instead wherever the sensation is. Next time I will try that. But what do I do about getting tired and sleepy. If I do it laying down, its much easier and more enjoyable as I feel the energy rushing through.

No comments: