Monday, July 18, 2011

Have you ever heard or seen the scared language in meditation?


Sacred Geometry 101C: The Sacred Languages
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64NR8gIcaD0&feature=related

How shocked am I to see the number for pie. One day I saw some weird numbers and I could n't understand what they meant but Remember 314..... I will have to check what they were. I wrote them down but I think later disregarded them and prayed to be talked to in symbolic language which I understand better than numbers. The best meditation experiences are still the one's in which I see geometric shapes. These shapes have special energy and joy that can't be found elsewhere. No videos or writings can ever explain the magic carried in sacred language, unless you experience it yourself.




Sacred Geometry 101E: Metatron's Cube / Charles Gilchrist

No comments: