Thursday, November 12, 2009

God listens and finds my lost property

I am so shocked. I have been looking for my passports for a week. I had searched the whole house as I was planning to do overseas travel next week. Since last week I have been looking for my passport and couldn't find it anywhere. I got my photos done for a new passport and found out that if I have wait for the new passport before I get the visas approved, I would be short of time.
My colleague, who I would never think would talk like this, suggested, "Why don't you sit in a quiet place and ask where the passports are."I told her that I have searched every possible place already. Also told her about the cleaner coming and cleaning things and throwing stuff etc. She clarified, "Don't ask your memory to tell you, trust the higher memory to help you." I couldn't believe this person was saying this. I am the one who usually believes in this stuff.

So I rung my husband and told him to not make a special trip today, although it was the curcial time to start applying for the new passport.

Last night and this morning, I did "Where is my passport?" meditation and visualised seeing the passport cover and photo of my two children. I couldn't remember my own passport photo. I visualise seeing three passports. I got the feeling that they were in the kitchen. I kept saying "but I never keep passports in the kitchen." Anyway at the end of meditation, I looked in the cupboard above the fridge, as I got the direction in meditation and there they were.

No comments: