Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vibration is all there is - EK OMKAR


In one of my meditations, I asked the universe to tell me how it operates. It showed me a bouncing energy. It showed me two and a half bounces. I tried to understand this and came to realise that the Ek Omkar as written by Guru Nanak is no decoration or artistic work. It is depicting that bouncing universal energy that Guru must have seen.

One of my friends who shares my date of birth had tried to commit suicide recently. I asked the universal energy to guide me how I can help him. On this, I saw a circle with several compartments like an old style irrigation water wheel.
Each compartment was a different colour and I received the message that its as easy as changing the focus of attention from one compartment to the other. I saw the same person sitting in each compartment, in different colours reflecting different moods. So the message is clear, God doesn't choose to leave you in misery, you choose to stay there.

Then I asked, How can I end the misery of poor people. On this, I saw a circle with lots of people in an organised circus play. Each person was stretching his hands and holding the feet of another person to connect, giving his feet for the next person to hold on to. There were 12 points on the circle with three people in one complete chain. They were all changing the places so quickly that in reality no one was on top or bottom. Everyone was contributing equally. They were too busy in the game, changing positions that no one was worrying and stopping would have ruined the rhythm of the circus. It felt right to not interfere but just enjoy it.

No comments: